By registering in Online Courses, you agree to:
- complete all assessments, problems, homework, and assignments with your own work (unless collaboration is expressly permitted);
- appropriately acknowledge any and all external sources used in your work;
- refrain from any activity that would dishonestly or fraudulently improve your results or disadvantage others in the course;
- refrain from disclosing answers to assessments, problems, assignments, and homework to others;
- maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use your username and/or password; and,
- not access or attempt to access any other user's account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the site.
The violation of this code could result in the following consequences:
- Not being eligible for a certificate of completion
- Not being able to participate in the remainder of the course
- Not being able to enroll in any future courses
Please note that we may review and make changes to this honor code from time to time. Any changes to this honor code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the site after the changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified honor code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this honor code.