• 1,400 issues • 200,000 photos • 8,000 articles
From headline-making events to intimate looks at hidden cultures, this definitive collection of one of the world’s most iconic magazines is newly updated for 2010 and includes 121 years of captivating articles, beautiful photographs, and fascinating maps digitally reproduced in stunning high resolution. Browse issues and pages, zoom, scroll, archive, and print in high resolution as you relive thousands of amazing discoveries. ORDER TODAY!
• The complete collection: Includes every issue from 1888 to 2009—over 1,400 issues with every article, map, diagram, and advertisement, and 200,000 photographs.
• GeoBrowse search tool: Backed by the power of Bing ™ Maps, GeoBrowse uses the Internet to let you search nearly 5,000 worldwide locations for articles, photos, and maps featured in The Complete National Geographic.
• Readlists: Browse special "readlists" from National Geographic stars or personalize your archive by creating and saving your own lists of favorite articles.
• Free bonus book included! High Adventure: The Story of the National Geographic Society, shares the vision and adventure of one of the world’s largest geographic organizations.
• Available as a 6-DVD-ROM set or External Hard Drive.
• Intel Pentium III 1GHz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM
• Windows 7, Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise including 64 bit editions, Windows Vista SP1, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2 and SP3, Windows XP SP2 and SP3, Windows 2000 SP4, and Windows 2003 Server
MAC OS X:
• Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
• Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.4 and 10.5.5 or Mac OS 10.6
• 512MB of RAM
• Internet access required to experience some features
• Geobrowse feature dependent on third-party support
• The Complete National Geographic DVD-ROM is a computer product, it is not compatible with movie players.
Update for Current Owners
Already own The Complete National Geographic and want to complete your collection? Buy the 2009 update disc today!
FAQ for Owners of Complete National Geographic
Have questions about the installation or other aspects of The Complete National Geographic?