University of New Mexico Young Explorers Grants Workshop
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Lecture Hall 163, Anthropology Building
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
Registration/check-in: 10:30 a.m.
Presentation begins: 11 a.m.
- Welcome reception and check-in
- Introduction to National Geographic and its role in supporting exploration, research, and conservation. Outstanding young explorer grantees will present their projects and their future plans in the field. The panel will offer advice on the elements of a good grant application and why many applications miss the mark.
- Refreshments and networking with National Geographic grantees and staff
- National Geographic Grant Program officer and staff
- National Geographic Committee for Research and Exploration Members
- National Geographic young explorer grantees
Meet Our Explorers
Our Explorers in Action
Meet female explorers who have pushed the limits in adventure, science, and more.