Festival parking is limited to public lots around East Beach. We strongly encourage people to take public transportation, carpool, bike, walk, or use alternative transportation. For Crissy Field inventories and Biodiversity Festival, the PresidioGo shuttle service will be available on Friday, with an increased schedule on Saturday running every 15 minutes from the paid parking lots on the Presidio’s Main Post. ADA parking will be available at East Beach, along with bicycle parking.
PARKING IN THE PRESIDIO
Inventory check-in is located at each inventory site. The exact check-in location and available parking is featured on each inventory site map below. We strongly encourage people to take public transportation, carpool, bike, walk, or use alternative transportation as parking is limited at inventory sites.
* Special Note: The Muir Woods parking shuttle will begin running for the season on Saturday, March 29, to coincide with the second day of BioBlitz. Plan your visit to Muir Woods.
DOWNLOAD ALL MAPS FOR THESE LOCATIONS (PDF)
• Crissy Field
• Baker Beach/Lobos Creek
• El Polin Spring
• Dragonfly Creek/Batteries to Bluffs
• Marin Headlands
• Muir Beach
• Muir Woods
• Mori Point
• Rancho Corral de Tierra
Latest News from 2014 BioBlitz
- Hear Hawaiian Songbirds Start the Day with a Dawn Chorus
- Wings, Water, Wind, and Hope in Hawaii
- Here’s What 40,000 Photos of Wildlife Looks Like
- See Highlights From Hawai‘i Volcanoes BioBlitz, Discover Next Year’s Location
- Encounters With the Birds of Hawai’i Volcanoes
- Jumping Spiders Among 22 New Species Added to Hawai’i Park List
- BioBlitz Moves to Washington, D.C. in 2016
- BioBlitz 2015: Where Hawaiian Culture Meets Science
- Traditional Knowledge Helps Understand Nature in Every Sense
- From Snapshot to Science: Photos of Biodiversity as Useful Records
Enjoy music from the fun and funky Banana Slugs Band, live animal demonstrations, science rappers, storytellers, photography workshops, and more.
Record What You See
The app from iNaturalist will be key to documenting species.
(SMS subscription service. Up to 4msg/mo. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to 50555 to STOP.) Full Terms
BioDiversity Festival Spotlight
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet and learn from National Geographic photographers, explorers, and editors.