Festival parking is limited to public lots around East Beach. We strongly encourage people to take public transportation, carpool, bike, walk, or use alternative transportation. For Crissy Field inventories and Biodiversity Festival, the PresidioGo shuttle service will be available on Friday, with an increased schedule on Saturday running every 15 minutes from the paid parking lots on the Presidio’s Main Post. ADA parking will be available at East Beach, along with bicycle parking.
PARKING IN THE PRESIDIO
Inventory check-in is located at each inventory site. The exact check-in location and available parking is featured on each inventory site map below. We strongly encourage people to take public transportation, carpool, bike, walk, or use alternative transportation as parking is limited at inventory sites.
* Special Note: The Muir Woods parking shuttle will begin running for the season on Saturday, March 29, to coincide with the second day of BioBlitz. Plan your visit to Muir Woods.
DOWNLOAD ALL MAPS FOR THESE LOCATIONS (PDF)
• Crissy Field
• Baker Beach/Lobos Creek
• El Polin Spring
• Dragonfly Creek/Batteries to Bluffs
• Marin Headlands
• Muir Beach
• Muir Woods
• Mori Point
• Rancho Corral de Tierra
Latest News from 2014 BioBlitz
- Top 25 Wild Bird Photographs of the Week #80
- Top 25 Wild Bird Photographs of the Week #79
- Storytelling in a Slum’s Silicon Valley
- Top 25 Wild Bird Photographs of the Week #78
- How to Organize a Junior Bug Blitz
- Top 25 Wild Bird Photographs of the Week #77
- Help Me Define (Bio)Diversity
- Urban Forests: What city trees do for us, and what we should do for them
- Catastrophic Declines in Earth’s Wilderness Areas Over the Last 20 Years, Study Finds
- BioBlitz Recognized as Integral to Cutting Edge Action-Oriented Inquiry-Based Social Studies Teaching and Learning
Enjoy music from the fun and funky Banana Slugs Band, live animal demonstrations, science rappers, storytellers, photography workshops, and more.
Record What You See
Naturalist makes it easy for anyone to genuinely participate in your Bioblitz by recording observations.
(SMS subscription service. Up to 4msg/mo. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to 50555 to STOP.) Full Terms
BioDiversity Festival Spotlight
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet and learn from National Geographic photographers, explorers, and editors.