National Parks by National Geographic for iPad® and iPhone®
New! National Parks by National Geographic has been selected by the App Store Editorial team as one of the year’s best apps.
National Parks by National Geographic lets you explore U.S. national parks easily on iPhone and iPad. Get National Geographic editor's recommendations on park must-dos, get photo tips from renowned National Geographic photographers, check out stunning national park photos, discover park secrets and more with this app.
This app features:
- Global and interactive map views with filtering by activity and seasonality
- Personalized user space to track your favorite parks, activities, itineraries, photos, and more
- Thousands of points of interest, all tagged with GPS coordinates for easy planning and locating
- The top must-sees and must-dos for each park, curated by National Geographic editors
- Stunning photo galleries for each park, plus rare vintage images from the National Geographic Archive
- Photo tips from National Geographic photographers
- Sharing through Facebook, email, and Twitter
- Collectible park stamps
2012 Winner: Apple Design Award, iPhone Developer Showcase
"National Parks was selected as an Apple Design Award winner for its strong design and attention to detail. It has high production quality, subtle and compelling animations and transitions, stunning photo galleries, tips about where and how photos were taken, and rare vintage images from the National Geographic Archive."
Check Out Other Travel Apps by National Geographic
Subscribe to National Geographic Traveler magazine on iPad. Let National Geographic's knowledgeable experts guide you with valuable insights on extraordinary destinations and one-of-a-kind places all around the world.
A Taste of Montreal explores the diverse flavors, savory foods, and iconic dishes that make the Canadian city a world-class culinary destination.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.