Weird But True for iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®
Did you know that girls have more taste buds than boys do? Or that slugs have 3,000 teeth and 4 noses? And who knew that gorillas burp when they’re happy? Get more than 300 Weird But True kid-friendly facts with the interactive app from National Geographic Kids!
Filled with wacky facts and tantalizing trivia that will engage curious kids and parents alike, Weird But True presents each of the 300 facts in a fun, colorful, and interactive format that will keep kids entertained—and learning—for hours! And parents can rest easy knowing that each fact is age-appropriate and handpicked by a brand they know and trust.
Based on the phenomenally popular department in National Geographic Kids magazine and best-selling book franchise, Weird But True is now available for iPhone and iPad!
This kids app features:
- 300 fun facts with wild and wacky sound effects
- Rate the level of weirdness of each fact with the Weird-O-Meter
- Monitor results from all users on the Weirdest Facts list
- Bookmark your favorites or share the grossest facts with your friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter
- Use the Fact Finder to locate facts about your favorite subjects—animals, weather, space, science, and more!
Check Out Other Apps for Kids by National Geographic
National Geographic Kids for iPad showcases each issue with engaging interactive content. Get animal stories, weird-but-true facts, games, puzzles, and more! Fun for kids ages 6 and up!
Look & Learn Animals Vol. 1 encourages a child's awareness of the natural world through beautiful photography, animal sounds, and age-appropriate learning games.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.