- Enjoy Complimentary Business Class Airfare on Select 2020 Private Jet Trips
We’ll cover your business class airfare when you book one of the expeditions below by May 15, 2019. Or you can choose to receive a $1,200 per person credit toward your final payment on any of these trips.
Call 1-888-227-7265 to book your trip with our travel specialists or use the offer code FREEAIR20 when you book online.
- Offer is only valid for the six departures listed above.
- Bookings must be made between April 5 and May 15, 2019.
- Business class airfare will be provided from your home city to the U.S. departure city and back to your home city at the end of the Trip.
- In lieu of complimentary business class airfare, you may choose a $1,200 credit per person toward your final payment.
- Business class airfare must be booked through National Geographic Expeditions.
- Open only to residents of the United States and its territories
- Subject to availability, change, and substitution
- In the event of Trip cancellation for any reason, credit shall be null and void.
Traveler will receive free business class air from their home city to the Trip's published departure city and return, or a $1,200 credit toward final payment (“Bonus”) with purchase of qualified 2020 Around the World by Private Jet, Around the World by Private Jet: The Northern Route, and Central and South America by Private Jet departures ("Trip") between April 5 and May 15, 2019. Open only to residents of the United States and its territories who complete travel of Trip. One Bonus per eligible traveler. Subject to availability, change, and substitution. In the event of cancellation of Trip for any reason, Bonus or any portion thereof shall be null and void.
Please Note: All 2020 departures will be operated by National Geographic Partners Chicago, the tour operations branch of National Geographic, on flights operated by Icelandair. Click below to view the Operator-Participant Contract and Terms and Conditions for each trip:Available Departures
- Jun 9-30, 2020
- Marvel at world-famous landmarks, from the Winter Palace of St. Petersburg to the Golden Pavilion in Kyoto, as you circumnavigate the Northern Hemisphere by private jet.
- Learn about the vital relationships between northern cultures and their environments, meeting with Mongolia’s nomads, Norwegian farmers, and Japanese artisans.
- Hike through deep desert canyons, descend into a dormant volcano, and step into a glacial ice tunnel to gain new perspectives on the wonders of the northern wilds.
- Gain unique insights into history, culture, ecology, and geology while traveling with a team of world-renowned National Geographic experts.