Borneo Wildlife Adventure
- Observe orangutans and Malayan sun bears up close at conservation centers in Sepilok.
- Walk through the canopy of a 130 million-year-old virgin rain forest, looking out for orangutans, civets, and exotic birds.
- Stay at Sukau Rainforest Lodge, a National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World set on the banks of the Kinabatangan River, and glide along jungle waterways in an electric boat.
- Set out on safari in the Tabin Wildlife Reserve, home to nine primate species, three cat species, and some 220 species of birds.
- Spend three days in the primary rain forests of Danum Valley Conservation Area, hiking, walking through the canopy, and observing dazzling flora and fauna.
© 1996-2019 National Geographic Society.