- Extend Your Adventures in Europe and Asia
FREE ONE-NIGHT HOTEL STAY WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR ACTIVE EXPEDITION
Book an Active Expedition to Europe or Asia departing prior to October 31, 2019 and receive a complimentary one-night hotel stay for the day before your expedition begins. To redeem this offer,
- Call 888-689-2557 and reference the code HOTEL2019 to your travel specialist at the time of booking; or
- Book on our website and enter HOTEL2019 in the Promo Code field of the reservation form at the time of booking.
- Offer is only valid on National Geographic Active Expeditions to Europe and Asia for new bookings made by March 31, 2019 for trips departing prior to October 31, 2019.
- Offer is valid for one double or single occupancy booking.
- Hotel stay will take place in the city where the expedition begins. Reservation will be in a standard room at hotel used for the group trip. In the event that the group hotel is unavailable, a comparable hotel of equal rating will be substituted.
- Room nights cannot be exchanged.
- Not valid on previously booked trips.
- Valid for one-time use. Not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent.
- Offer applies to bookings for Active Expeditions only.
- Offer code may only be used at the time of booking.
- Airport transfer to hotel not included.
- Trek atop a tongue of the massive Vatnajökull glacier, and ride a boat among the icebergs of Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon.
- Climb a black sand slope to the headland of Ingólfshöfdi, a private nature reserve where Iceland's first settlers landed.
- Explore bubbling mud pots, steaming fumaroles, and lava castles around Lake Mývatn, and climb the volcanic landscapes of Laki.
- Hike up Reynisfjall mountain, one of the most beautiful coastal walks in southern Iceland.