- 2019 River Cruises: Free Premium Airfare
Book by May 31, 2019 and receive free round-trip premium economy airfare between the U.S. and Europe on select 2019 departures.
Offer is subject to availability and valid for new bookings only, and may not be combined with other promotions. Please call for details.
- Join a local historian for a guided tour of the Musée d’Aquitaine, home to treasures from prehistory to the 20th century.
- Head out with a conservationist on a bird-watching hike at the Teich Bird Reserve, where water birds, eagles, and all manner of migratory species have been spotted.
- Venture into the Grotte de Pair-non-Pair to see prehistoric cave art with a private guide, and meet with a researcher to learn about other significant finds here.
- Attend a private party at the Château Siaurac, where we’ll enjoy special access to the estate’s art collection, play lawn games, and watch a local artist live paint the event.
- Paris Extension2 days from $525
From the iconic monuments rising above the Seine to the labyrinthine lanes winding through its medieval quarters, Paris is a city of timeless treasures. Settle into a luxurious hotel in the heart of the city, and introduce yourself to some of the world’s most iconic landmarks.
Settle into your hotel, then set off to explore the city at your leisure. Stroll the nearby Jardins des Tuileries and the grand boulevard of the Champs-Élysées, or take a seat at a sidewalk café and watch the city go by. Later, enjoy a welcome reception at your luxurious Paris hotel.
Ride the rails across the World Heritage-listed landscapes of the Loire Valley to Bordeaux, where we’ll embark the Scenic Diamond for our journey along the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers.