- Get expert insights as you explore Patagonia by land and sea, gliding past pristine fjords and vast glaciers on a four-day cruise, then heading inland to explore granite spires, sapphire lakes, and hidden waterfalls.
- Settle into the stunning Tierra Patagonia, a National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World overlooking the staggering peaks of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Set out on an interpretive walk across Magdalena Island, home to a colony of more than 100,000 Magellanic penguins.
- Enjoy a festive barbecue with local gauchos and get a glimpse into traditional Patagonian cowboy culture.
- Exploring Patagonia: Easter Island5 days from $3,395
- Exploring Patagonia: Chile's Atacama Desert5 days from $2,550
After our farewell celebration in wine country, return to our hotel, located in one of Santiago's most exclusive neighborhoods, and enjoy an evening at leisure.
Transfer to the airport to catch a morning flight to Easter Island. Upon arrival, settle into our lodge. Over the next three days choose from a variety of excursions to experience the spectacular sites of Easter Island. Explore Rano Raraku statue quarry, where the outer and inner slopes of the mountain are covered with hundreds of moai statues in different stages of completion. Visit Anakena Beach, the legendary landing place of Hotu Matua—founder of Rapa Nui. Discover the restored site of Ahu Nau Nau to learn about the modern-day culture of Easter Island. During your stay, enjoy wonderful meals, amenities, and surroundings while staying in our lodge's refurbished local houses.
Transfer to the Mataveri airport for your return flight home.