- Galápagos: Solo Travelers
Book now and waive the solo premium on solo cabins on select departures. For Galápagos dates solo travelers will pay double occupancy rates for solo occupancy in designated cabins/categories, and on the National Geographic Islander the solo supplement is waived in categories 1 and 2 only.
Valid for new bookings only, subject to availability, and may not be combined with other offers. Solo premium waiver not applicable on pre- or post-extensions. Please call for details.Available Departures
- Mar 1-10, 2019
- Galápagos: Special Offer for Kids
Book by March 31, 2019 and save an additional $500 for each child under 18 on select July and August 2019 departures aboard National Geographic Islander and National Geographic Endeavour II. Credit will be deducted from cabin fare, prior to any additional applicable savings. Offer is for new bookings only, may not be combined with other offers, and is subject to availability. Please call for details.
- Galápagos: Free Airfare
Book by March 31, 2019 and receive free round-trip airfare from Miami on select departures on both National Geographic Islander and National Geographic Endeavour II through December 2019. Or, take advantage of new $199 and $299 zone fares from 8 cities on select departures starting July 2019. Offer on American Airlines only, economy class. Upgrade to Business Class flights for $500, subject to availability. Free air offer includes internal flights between mainland Ecuador and Galápagos. All offers are valid for new bookings only, must be ticketed by Lindblad Expeditions and are subject to availability at time of booking. In the case that offered Miami flights are no longer available, Lindblad reserves the right to issue a credit.
- Upper Amazon: Special 10% Savings
Save 10% when you combine your Upper Amazon voyage with a Galapagos and/or Peru: Land of the Inca expedition.
- The National Geographic Islander and National Geographic Endeavour II are each equipped with kayaks, paddleboards, and Zodiacs, allowing for up close exploration.
- Join our naturalists on interpretive island walks to learn about Galápagos wildlife, and witness incredible interactions between animals in their natural habitat.
- Meet endangered Galápagos giant tortoises at a National Geographic–supported captive breeding program, and then observe these creatures in the wild.
- Through our new National Geographic Global Explorers program, young travelers learn to explore like scientists and tell the stories of this legendary archipelago.