National Geographic Family Journeys, offered in partnership with G Adventures, are small-group trips designed for adventurous, multigenerational families in search of a meaningful way to discover the world together. Families will enjoy enlightening experiences, the freedom to explore, and quality time together—and return home with a renewed sense of wonder.
What makes National Geographic Family Journeys unique?
- Thoughtfully crafted itineraries for families with children ages seven and up
- Resources and activities inspired by National Geographic’s expertise in photography and storytelling, culture and history, wildlife, and geography
- Two local guides who are specially trained to engage with young travelers
- Comfortable and convenient accommodations and kid-friendly meal options
- Dedicated customer service consultants, known as Family Trip Specialists
- 100% guaranteed departures: once you book, you’re going