Our Signature Land Expeditions are premium, fully planned itineraries that provide an enriching, in-depth look at the history, culture, and natural heritage of a destination. Each is accompanied by a National Geographic Expert who offers insights on the places we explore through fascinating presentations and informal discussions.
What can you expect when you travel on a Signature Land Expedition?
- A National Geographic Expert—such as an archaeologist, conservationist, or photographer—who enriches your experience with their knowledge and insights
- A seasoned expedition leader who curates a personalized, seamless journey, as well as knowledgeable local guides who join us along the way
- Special access to museums, sites, events, and experts in the field—including our own grantees, whose programs we visit whenever we can
- A group of usually 25 or fewer travelers
- High-end (or best available) hotels with many amenities, chosen for their exceptional quality, location, and character
- All gratuities and most meals included, with restaurant selections primarily featuring high-quality, local cuisine