Jump to instructions for iPad® + iPhone® | Android™ | Online
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iPad + iPhone
1. Go here to validate your subscription and establish your account. If you've already set up your account, please proceed to step 2.
2. Download and install the National Geographic magazine app from the App Store. If you've already installed the app, proceed to step 3.
3. Tap the National Geographic magazine app on your iPad and/or iPhone.
4. Tap the "Sign In" button on the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Enter your email address and the password you set up. Forgot your password? Click here.
6. Once you've enjoyed your digital edition, check out the full archive and even more premium digital content.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android tablets and phones via Google Play Newsstand (UK and AUS only)
1. On your device, open or download the Google Play Newsstand app. To use Google Play Newsstand, you'll need a Google account. If you don't have a Google account, create one now or convert your existing email to a Google account.
2. In the Search bar, type National Geographic magazine.
3. Tap "Subscribe," and then choose "For current subscribers".
4. Enter your personal information and tap "Continue".
5. Verify your subscriber status by entering your address or account number and tap "Continue".
6. Agree to Google Play's Terms of Service and tap "Accept and Subscribe".
7. Once you've enjoyed your digital edition, click here to get access to the full archive and even more premium digital content.
Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
1. Click here to validate your subscription and establish your Digital Access account. If you've already set up your Digital Access account, proceed to Step 2.
2. View recent issues—and every issue since 1888—in the magazine’s full archive at archive.nationalgeographic.com. Plus, access articles from our current issue online at http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/.
3. Click here to see our full archive, as well as exclusive ebooks, streaming films, and more.
4. Log in with your email address and the password you set up to sign in. Forgot your password? Click here.