Jump to instructions for iPad® + iPhone®| Online
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For National Geographic magazine subscribers in the U.S. & Canada, click here.
iPad + iPhone
1. Go here to validate your subscription and establish your account. If you've already set up your account, please proceed to step 2.
2. Download and install the National Geographic magazine app from the App Store. If you've already installed the app, proceed to step 3.
3. Tap the National Geographic magazine app on your iPad and/or iPhone.
4. Tap the "Sign In" button on the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Enter your email address and the password you set up. Forgot your password? Click here.
6. Once you've enjoyed your digital edition, check out the full archive and even more premium digital content.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
1. Click here to validate your subscription and establish your Digital Access account. If you've already set up your Digital Access account, proceed to Step 2.
2. View recent issues—and every issue since 1888—in the magazine’s full archive at archive.nationalgeographic.com. Plus, access articles from our current issue online at http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/.
3. Click here to see our full archive, as well as exclusive ebooks, streaming films, and more.
4. Log in with your email address and the password you set up to sign in. Forgot your password? Click here.