The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- You don’t have to be a oenophile to enjoy the sprawling vineyards, quaint chateaus, and scenic mountains of the French countryside. Here’s your guide to the ten prettiest wine regions in France. @globalgrasshopr
- Pizza may have originated in Italy, but these days it’s plain to see it’s gone global — perhaps no place more visibly than in the U.S. Here’s one man’s guide to 33 of the best pizzas in America and where you can taste them for yourself. @Thrillist
- It may be one of the smallest countries in Central America, but Belize is full of pristine beaches, lush rainforests, and Mayan ruins. Check out some of the must-see areas — on the mainland and just off the coast — in this diverse nation. @MariaCultureist
- The spectre of WWII and the Holocaust continues to haunt the world. Today, travelers can learn from the past at memorials and museums all around the globe. Here are some of the more notable sites — from Berlin to Hawaii. @cairinthecity
- Tourists flock to Bangkok’s floating markets, but some might say their popularity has drained them of their authenticity. Cruise down the canals with Wanderland Alex as she investigates whether these hotspots are still worth the trip. @WanderlandAlex