The excellent blog 3 Quarks Daily have opened nominations for their second Prize in Science. This, year, the prize will be judged by Richard Dawkins and there will be three winners.
If any of you would like to nominate a post from Not Exactly Rocket Science for this prestigious award, I would obviously be very grateful. Here’s how:
- Place the URL for the blog post of your choice in the comments section of this post. You may also add a brief comment describing the entry and saying why you think it should win.
- Each of you can only nominate one blog post.
- The post must have been written after May 23, 2009, which gives you around 250 to choose from.
- Nominations are limited to the first 200 entries so get in there quickly.
- Try not to choose duck sex. That’s been done 😉