#NGTRadar: Travel Lately
The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
You can play, too. Follow us on Twitter @NatGeoTravel and tag your favorite travel stories #NGTRadar to help us find the crème de la crème on the Web.Here’s this week’s:
- In the mood for love? Europe may just be your best bet — at least according to this blogger, who identifies eight European cities that are sure to set a pitch-perfect tone for romance. @EuropeUpClose
- Heading to New York City soon? You’re bound to get hungry — and in a metropolis of boundless choice, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Here are 25 recommendations to help steer your stomach straight in NYC. @nomadicmatt
- Flying solo on the road has oodles of perks (exhibit A: total freedom to do what you want, when you want). It also has its downsides. Here are five reasons traveling alone can suck — and five strategies for coping when it does. @DangerousBiz
- Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast is lined with tourist traps and surf towns, but if you’re looking for something more low key, head to the Costa Ballena (Whale Coast) and a quiet little town called Ojochal. @TransAmericas
- Who wouldn’t want to see “a vast sheen of white stretching out to golden beaches and dark forest”? Check out this stunning narrative about spending time on Lake Khövsgö, Mongolia’s largest fresh water lake (by volume). @escapeartistes
Got Radar? Follow us on Twitter @NatGeoTravel and tag your favorite travel stories from the Web #NGTRadar. Then check back on Wednesdays for our Travel Lately roundup.
- Nat Geo Expeditions
Book your next trip with Peace of Mind