The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Central America isn’t just a string of countries linking North and South America. It’s an ecological and cultural treasure chest, with Antigua, Guatemala a shining gem in its crown. @HeckticTravels
- Holy crêpe! In a country fueled by this savory or sweet delicacy, one blogger’s on a mission to find the crème de la crêpes. Did she find it in Paris? @AshleyAbroadx
- Airports aren’t exactly bastions of healthy eating, but that doesn’t mean trans fat has to be part of mass transit. Here’s the story from @PeterSGreenberg.
- Morocco’s exoticism lures visitors to North Africa, but some of its customs might not jibe with a Western state of mind. Learn what’s myth and what’s reality in this cultural melting pot. @FathomWaytoGo
- A monsoon reroutes a vacationing family to an artificial island in the Celebes Sea. Is this really the place that Cousteau called “an untouched piece of art?” Welcome to Kapalai. @nytimestravel
- Nat Geo Expeditions