The Radar: Travel Lately
The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
You can play, too. Follow us on Twitter @NatGeoTraveler and tag your favorite travel stories #NGTRadar to help us find the crème de la crème on the web.
- Nevada’s desert oasis isn’t just for gamblers. If you’re sick of the slots and blinded by the flashing lights and neon glare, take a bet on another side of Las Vegas. @LunaticAtLarge
- From Marrakech to Cape Town, Africa isn’t short on major tourist draws. But Nouakchott? If you’ve never been (or never heard of it), here are five reasons to visit Mauritania and its capital city. @BohemianTrails
- A wintry jaunt through Norway’s Rondane National Park proves to be a fluffy affair. And we’re not just talking about the snow (hint: it’s more of the four-legged variety). @paul_steele
- America’s neighbor to the north is the second biggest country on Earth. With so much to see in Canada, what are the main attractions? A proud Canuck shares her picks. @Taggio
- Tucked away between Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Croatia, Slovenia hasn’t quite reached the must-visit status of her neighbors. In Ljubljana, this solo traveler makes quite the case that it should. @solotraveler
Got Radar? Follow us on Twitter @NatGeoTraveler and tag your favorite travel stories from the web #NGTRadar. Then check back on Wednesdays for our Travel Lately roundup.
- Nat Geo Expeditions
Book your next trip with Peace of Mind