The Radar – the best of the travel blogosphere – is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
- Barcelona seems to be a topic of perpetual debate. Is it the gem of Catalonia or a tourist trap? A cultural center or party central? Whatever your take, one blogger shows us why the seaside city makes the perfect weekend getaway. @OneikaTraveller
- Road tripping through Bosnia and Herzegovina is part picture postcard, part history lesson. For those seeking a different kind of European adventure and a primer on the complex dynamic of the Balkans, this is a good place to start. @destinationeu
- While the United States may have 59 national parks, Costa Rica, which is slightly smaller than West Virginia, has a whopping 26. To experience the country’s wild treasures, you’ll want to start your journey at Manuel Antonio National Park. @gadling
- Puerto Vallarta has long been a south-of-the-border haven for Americans seeking a little R&R. The world should take note. With an elaborate fiesta taking place every two weeks, this is a destination we can all agree on. @Butterflydiary
- Nothing screams soccer like Brazil. It’s the lifeblood of the country, and a “national drama.” Here’s how to experience it all, long before millions of fans descend upon the country for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. @nytimestravel
- Nat Geo Expeditions