The Radar — the best of the travel blogosphere — is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
Here’s this week’s:
- Russia can seem intimidating. See how Moscow’s Committee for Tourism is making the world’s largest country’s capital city more travel friendly. @WSJ
- As if the magnificent photos weren’t enough, here are 42 more reasons to book a flight to Spain. Stat. They had us at Costa Brava. @landlopers
- Who says you can’t have adventure in the big city? Here’s a list of 10 American cities that offer great hiking, biking, climbing, surfing, and more. @adventurevida
- This blogger’s quest to build the ideal Brazil itinerary paid off in spades. Take a look at this dream trip from Fernando de Noronha to Rio and everything in between. @1step2theleft
- If you’re looking for a home away from home, Cork is a good bet. You’ll get almost as much excitement as you’d find in Dublin, just with a small-town feel. @EuropeUpClose
- Nat Geo Expeditions