The Radar: Travel Lately
The Radar — the best of the travel blogosphere — is a regular feature on Intelligent Travel every Wednesday.
You can play, too. Follow us on Twitter @NatGeoTraveler and tag your favorite travel stories #NGTradar to help us find the crème de la crème on the web.
Here’s this week’s:
- It’s hard to escape tourists, especially in a UNESCO World Heritage Site like Petra, but there’s a secret trail that even tour guides won’t tell you about…unless you ask. @GreenGlobalTrvl
- If you dream of exploring Africa’s lyrical landscapes and waking up to baby elephants on your doorstep like our Digital Nomad, here’s your guide to planning a world-class safari. @LandLopers
- Amsterdam is known for a lot of things, but street art might not be top of mind. Check out this Instagram gallery of what this blogger describes as “moments captured in time” and see what you’ve been missing. @umarket
- If you’re planning a trip to Australia, think about adding Bright to your itinerary. While beaches seem to get the all the attention Down Under, this mountain town, situated in the foothills of the Victorian Alps is a diamond in the rough. @yTravelBlog
- Sometimes words just can’t do justice to the beauty of a place. Lucky for us, this photo essay shows us exactly why Sukhothai, where much of Thai culture is believed to have originated, is so indescribable. @Lozula
Got Radar? Follow us on Twitter @NatGeoTraveler and tag your favorite travel stories from the web #NGTradar. Check back on the blog on Wednesdays for our roundups.
- Nat Geo Expeditions
Book your next trip with Peace of Mind