Last month we introduced you to Where’s Andrew?,Where’s Andrew?, my next adventure for National Geographic Traveler. As I get ready to leave next week, I thought I would fill you in on the basics of how my trip will work:
- One new photo clue and caption will be posted every weekday (Monday-Friday) on the National Geographic travel page. Use the clues provided to determine, “Where’s Andrew?”
- Readers may submit their guesses in the comments or via Twitter: @WheresAndrew
- Be comprehensive with your answers, for example, not just “Broadway!” but: Times Square, Broadway & 7th Avenues, Manhattan, New York City, NY.
- The correct answer will be posted the following day by 10:00 AM EST. (Friday’s clue will be answered the following Monday).
- For additional clues, follow @WheresAndrew on Twitter and keep reading Intelligent Travel for extra hidden hints.
- Have fun!
Andrew leaves on his trip on Monday, November 29th, so check in for more clues on where he’s headed!
- Nat Geo Expeditions